§ 1. Definitions
2. Administrator – Maciej H. Dąbrowski, who conducts economic activity under the name
AKADEMIA JĘZYKOWA Maciej Henryk Dąbrowski, ul. Tatarska 11/9, 59-220 Legnica,
3. Website – the website available at akademiajezykowa.edu.pl.
4. Social media – the Administrator’s company’s profiles available on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
5. Contract – a service contract (with the Client), an employment contract (with an Employee) or an order contract (with the Commissioned Party).
6. User – any entity that browses the content of the Website, communicates via Social media or concludes a Contract with the Administrator.
7. RODO – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
§ 2. General provisions
§ 3. Personal data processed by the Administrator
1. The Administrator is the administrator of the User’s personal data within the meaning of RODO.
2. The User may submit their personal data to the Administrator by means of a contact form available on the Website, via Social media or in the Contracts concluded with the Administrator.
3. The user provides personal data voluntarily, but it necessary to communicate with the Administrator, post comments on the Website, as well as conclude and execute Contracts with the Administrator.
4. Personal data is processed:
1) in order to ensure the contact between the User and the Administrator (the legal basis is the User’s taking action leading to the conclusion of the Contract),
2) in order to conclude and execute the Contract (the legal basis is the necessity of data processing to conclude and execute the Contract),
3) for tax purposes and (in relation to Employees and Commissioned Parties) for the social and health insurances applications (the legal basis is the fulfilment of the Administrator’s legal obligations).
5. The recipients of the data may include:
1) employees and associates of the Administrator who have been authorized by him (in order to execute the Contract).
2) entities processing personal data on behalf of the Administrator (in order to ensure proper functioning of the economic activity conducted by the Administrator).
3) Tax Office, Social Insurance Institution and other entities (regarding what concerns the Administrator’s legal obligations).
6. The Administrator shall not transfer personal data to third parties.
7. Personal data shall be processed during the communication between the User and the Administrator, during the conclusion and execution of the Contract, and after their termination for the period of time specified in the legal regulations in force.
§ 4. Automatically collected data
1. Information about the User (including IP address, domain, web browser, operating system) is automatically collected while the Website or the Social media are being browsed. This data may be collected by cookies. It may also be recorded in server logs.
2. Cookies are files sent to the User’s computer or other device (e.g. laptop, smartphone, tablet) and stored there while the Website is being browsed. Cookies record the User’s preferences, which allows for the improvement of the quality of provided Services, search results and the relevance of displayed information, as well as enables anonymous tracking of the User’s preferences.
3. The User consents to the storage or access to the cookies by the Administrator on his device. The User gives the consent in the settings of the browser installed on their device.
4. The User may refuse the cookies by selecting suitable settings in the Internet browser they use. In such a situation, the User may find the Website’s functioning impaired (e.g. the Website may work slower).
5. The User can delete existing cookies from the device, using suitable functions of the Internet browser, programs meant for this purpose or suitable tools available within the operating system used by the User.
6. The data saved in server logs or by means of cookies is not in any way connected with any specific Website User and is not used by the Administrator to identify the User. The server logs are used for administering the Website and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.
7. The technologies used by the Website anonymously record actions taken by the User while using the Website.
8. The data obtained by these tools is not in any way connected with any specific Website User and is not used by the Administrator to identify the User.
9. As a consequence of using the above-mentioned technologies, the Website and its content are optimized, according to the User’s needs.
10. Leaving a comment on the Website results in recording of the data entered by the User, their IP address and browser data to help detect unwanted comments (spam).
12. The User, while uploading images to the Website, should avoid uploading images that contain EXIF data including GPS location data, as it could enable people visiting the site to download and extract location data.
13. When leaving a comment, the User will be asked for their legal name, email address and website address, which will be stored in cookies for the User’s convenience, so that it is not necessary to re-enter this information when leaving another comment. These cookies expire after one year.
14. Publishing or editing results in an additional cookie being stored. This cookie does not contain any personal data, but merely identifies the ID of the content which is being published or modified. The cookie expires the following day.
15. The Website contains embedded content from other websites, which behaves as if the User was using that website.
16. If the User leaves a comment, it will be stored indefinitely along with its metadata, which allows subsequent comments to be automatically recognized and approved, instead of leaving them in the moderation queue.
17. User comments may be verified by an automatic spam detection service.
§ 5. User’s rights
1. The User has rights related to the processing of their personal data, including:
1) the right of access to the data,
2) the right to rectify the data,
3) the right to limit the processing of data,
4) the right to object to the processing of data,
5) the right to delete the data (the so-called right to be forgotten), with the exception of the data stored for administrative, legal or security reasons,
6) the right to export the data,
7) the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory organ about the processing of personal data by the Administrator.
2. The User has the right to withdraw their consent at any time, if the User has previously given such consent.
3. In order to exercise their rights, the User should send a suitable request to email@example.com.
§ 6. Purpose of data use
1. The Administrator uses the data collected automatically or provided by the User to:
1) enable proper functioning, configuration, security of the Website,
2) monitor the state of the session,
3) analyse, research and audit the Website’s views,
4) conclude and execute Contracts between the Administrator and the User,
5) maintain statistics and marketing.
§ 7. Final Provisions